Fort Christmas located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in the town of Christmas. The fort got its name from Christmas Creek. It is a replica and the only original remnant is the sign above the fort. The Union Army abandoned the fort during the late 1830s.
The storehouse used to store army rations and supplies. The blockhouse served as lookouts and headquarters of General Thomas S. Jesup. President Jackson sent him to Georgia and Florida to suppress the Seminole Indian uprisings. Rifles, shotguns and pistols exhibited.